No-contact curbside pickup is now available at all Middle Georgia Regional Library locations!
All pickup is by appointment only. Place holds at gapines.org or call your library!
- Washington Memorial Library: 478-300-6744
- Charles A. Lanford, MD Library: 478-300-6760
- Riverside Library: 478-757-8900
- Shurling Library: 478-300-6743
- Crawford County Public Library: 478-836-4478
- Jones County Public Library: 478-986-6626
- Ideal Public Library: 478-949-2720
- Oglethorpe Public Library: 478-472-7116
- Marshallville Public Library: 478-967-2413
- Montezuma Public Library: 478-472-7116
- Twiggs County Library: 478-945-3814
- East Wilkinson Public Library: 478-946-2778
- Gordon Public Library: 478-628-5352
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE WORKS...
First: Place items on hold at gapines.org. Select your home library pickup location. Make sure your account has a valid phone number. You can also call library staff to make a request. We can only fulfill requests of items available in MGRL.
Then: A library staff member will call you to schedule a time for your hold pickup.
When you arrive at the library to pick up your holds...
- Go to the designated curbside pickup location.
- Call the library to let staff know you have arrived and to confirm your library card number.
- Follow staff instructions for pickup. You will receive a receipt listing each item checked out and the due date.