Curbside pickup is available at participating Middle Georgia Regional Library locations!
All pickup is by appointment only. Place holds at gapines.org, through the PINES app, or by calling your library!
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE WORKS...
First: Place items on hold at gapines.org. Select your home library pickup location. Make sure your account has a valid phone number. Once your hold is available, call your local branch to schedule a pickup time.
Arrive at the designated curbside pickup location and call the library to let staff know you have arrived and confirm your library card number. A library staff member will bring out your materials. You will receive a receipt listing each item checked out and the due date.
- Washington Memorial Library: 478-300-6744
- Charles A. Lanford, M.D. Library: 478-300-6760
- Riverside Library: 478-757-8900
- Shurling Library: 478-300-6743
- Crawford County Library: 478-36-4478
- Jones County Public Library: 478-986-6626
- Oglethorpe Public Library: 478-472-9526
- Marshallville Public Library: 478-967-2413
- Twiggs County Library: 478-945-3814
- East Wilkinson County Public Library: 478-946-2778
- Gordon Public Library: 478-628-5352
- Mary Vinson Memorial Library: 478-452-0677
- Lake Sinclair Library: 478-452-6522